Skip to content
75W85 GL-5 GEAR OIL
- Popular in many late model BMW, Dodge, Ford, GM, Jeep, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz, Ram, Toyota
- Applications include differential oil, final drive oil, gear oil and transfer case fluid
- Contains additional friction modifiers for suitability with clutch-type limited slip differentials - for most LSDs, no additional friction modifiers are required
- This product is not designed for use in most manual transmissions or transaxles with synchronizers, as extreme slipperiness may cause shifting problems
- Known formerly as LightWeight Gear Oil
- Also popular in many Formula racing transaxles, including Hewland LD-200 and FTR sequential
- Satisfies the gear oil viscosity requirements of SAE 75W80, 75W, 80W and 85W, as well as SAE 30 and SAE 10W30 motor oil
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device