Skip to content
MTL® 75W80 GL-4 GEAR OIL
- Popular for BMW, Honda/Acura, Ford Focus, late-model Mini Cooper, Land Rover/Range Rover LT77S, Mitsubishi, Dodge & Jeep NV1500, NV3500, NV3550 and NV5600 truck transmissions
- Popular replacement for and improvement over GM Synchromesh® (#12345349), Auto-Trak II® (#12378508) and Chrysler spec MS-9224
- Safe for brass synchros, as it lacks the reactive sulfurs found in most GL-5 oils that cause damage
- Offers quicker shifts, A perfect synchronizer coefficient of friction
- Eliminates notchy shifting, even when cold
- High performance gear protection and longer synchro life
- Satisfies the gear oil viscosity requirements of 75W, 80W and motor oil viscosities of SAE 30, 10W30 and 5W30
- Recommended for GL-1, GL-3 and GL-4 applications as well as where most special synchromesh fluids are specified
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device