Skip to content
TWO-STROKE KART OIL
- Popular alternative to Motul Grand Prix 2T and 800-T, as it mixes to similar ratios at a much lower price
- More power and better bearing protection than castor bean oils
- Allows operation at up to 25°F greater cylinder head temperature
- Can be mixed at higher fuel ratios than other kart oils
- Approved for WKA Manufacturers Cup competition
- Chemistry in Two-Stroke Kart Oil and Two-Stroke Race Oil are identical, with different labels
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device